Christmas is just a few days away, and we know you might be looking for that perfect last minute gift or stocking stuffers. Not to worry, the Ferrell Shop has you covered! Located in Historic Jackson Square, Oak Ridge, the Ferrell shop has a wide assortment of gifts and accessories for your home, garden and kitchen. Many selections are $10 or less! Gifts for women and men, foodies (and those just starting out). Gardeners and gardener wanna-bees! Here are some of our favorite holiday gifts and Christmas gifts for $10 or less:
10. Boho Bandeau – She can wear it around her neck, as a headband, a pony tail holder, a wristlet and more! Super trendy and just $9.
9. Mini Poinsettia – Perfect to slip in an old baby cup or mini teacup you got from Aunt Gladys. Really, it just cutes things up a whole bunch. $5.
8. Maggie & Mary’s Soup Mixes – Tastes like you made it from scratch, we promise! A perfect stocking stuffer for the person who doesn’t need another thing, $7.75 and $8.50 for Gluten Free Cook’s Tavern brand.
7. Cookie Cutters! You can’t have Christmas without some great looking cutters, and these make them easy work. $3.50.
6. Spiced Mug Mat, $4. Set your hot tea or coffee on this and you’ll be in heaven-scent land!
5. Lemon Blueberry Scones Mix – $7.95. Our special blend of yummy scones will make a hit for breakfast, without a fuss.
4. Christmas Kitchen Towels by C&F – Super absorbent and ultra cute, you can’t go wrong with a kitchen towel rolled into a stocking, $5-$9.
3. Whiteley’s nuts. Who can resist Whitley’s gourmet nuts? We have all kinds of varieties, 12 ounces for $8.25. Believe us when we say they won’t last!
2. Bethany Love’s glass icicles, $9. So beautiful they’ll be passed down to your kids someday!
- And our No. 1 pick for a GREAT stocking stuffer $10 or less is Mr. Rogers’ Lunch Notes! Just $6, these 20 inspirational notes from Mr. Rogers himself will brighten anyone’s day. With space for a personalized message on the back, these are precious keepsakes.