- This event has passed.
21st Annual Lavender Festival, June 15
June 15 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday, June 15, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tennessee’s only Lavender Festival celebrates its 21st annual event in Historic Jackson Square, Oak Ridge, Saturday, June 16, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m!
- FREE festival, with ample free parking!
- 150 artisan vendors, herb and floral vendors, herbal tasting, Herb of the Year information, and children’s activities.
- Free Informative presentations will be held in the lobby of Pinnacle Financial Partners. See schedule here.
- Tennessee Wine Tasting, $10, includes a glass and benefits the Free Medical Clinic of Oak Ridge! Come sample 25 Tennessee wines and ciders, and buy bottles directly from winemakers. (Bring your ID!) Read more.
- Free Children’s activities, including street performers, petting zoo, art projects, a merry-go-round and more!
- Oak Ridge Farmers’ Market open 8 to noon.
- The “Herb of the Year,” a designation by the International Herb Society, is Hops, Anis Hyssop, a bee friendly, medicinal and culinary herb, it will be a feature of Lavender Festival 2019. Information, a sample plant, and ways to use it in recipes, the landscape, and for medicinal purposes will be found in the Herbal Tasting Booth near The Ferrell Shop, by Marie Bullock of Heavenscent.
Herbal Tastings will be in front of The Ferrell Shop from 9 to 10 a.m., and 12 to 1 p.m.